Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SCtIR PICKS UP THE BEDWETTERS OLBERMANS MSNBC WATERBOARDING CHALLENGE OFFERED AND REJECTED BY THE WUSS TALKER HANNITY.



To all.
Here is a copy of the draft to Olberman and MSNBC

Dear Mr. Olberman.
I recently viewed your challenge to Shawn Hannity to get water boarded and the fact didn’t escape me you were willing to pay $1000.00 per second for the privilege of witnessing it.

You are a sick man.

It is my belief you secretly visit the local dominatrix. Shades of Spitzer but I digress.

I Bill Farrel and I am willing to take up that challenge that Shawn the gina wont, I think I can easily ride it out.

My reasons for doing this are quite straight forward.

To reveal what a insane sadist you are ,and have a arrogant leftist swine like yourself reach down in your pocket and fund the causes that you can’t stand.

Most importantly expose your lies about how inhumane this torture is.

For a mere $1000. more I'll even let them put a Caterpillar on my arm.

I will donate all proceeds gained in equal parts to the following charities Gun Owners of America, The Thomas More law Center, SCtIR , ALIPAC , Alan Keyes for president maybe David Duke (I'm up in the air on that one) and one Right to life group to be named.

So..Mr.O. It is true to say if I had the money I would offer the same deal to you.

I’m ready to hang ten! Bring on that water board!!Ho Haw!!

Regards
Bill Farrel SCtIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment