Sunday, October 25, 2009

C y n i c i s m .

In late October here in New England..The Maple Tree leaves turned Red and are beginning to fall.The Children are back in school.

It must be that the time of year again when Peoples thoughts turn to MASS DEATH AND PLAUGE..PESTILANCE..Oops! wrong season for that one, catch you in the Spring with that.

With Rhom Emanuel and Hillary Clinton telling us don't let a good crisis go to waste,how can we believe that this entire swine flu situation isn't a false flag operation?

Remember sars ?Not the Commie weirdo ones but the epidemic that was going to wipe us out?

Bird Flu? Swine Flu !? The Tonken Gulf? Pearl Harbor? The Kuwaiti Princess? Weapons of mass destruction? Al Gore and the Internet?Commando Hillary? and on and on it goes.

My point is that we are now cynics and who could blame us?

MaO bama called a state of emergency for the H1N1 Swine Flu..That strain is weakening
and is less virulent by the day..Sure people are dying, but at the same rate or less then any garden variety flu.

Big Government thrives in times of chaos so I am betting the Fed has ulterior motives.

I am not saying what I do is right for you, your parents, children.. what have you.
But speaking for myself,I wont take the inoculation.

This present Administration is one that has been down right antagonistic to its own people,then wants me to take a needle in my arm filled with contents I don't trust?

I see the red flag, now I'm digging in my heels..

This Administration is filled with leftest egomaniac Bullies, Petty Tyrants all.. Who think they are duty bound as social scientists to deconstruct present society and to build a new one in their own image.

Do we really know this is not part of such an experiment?

With every thing politicized these days,I have zero confidence in them.. The choice is yours (Maybe). Perhaps, they are not lying this time maybe they are looking out for us.

Did I mention that they reserve the right to wheel out Granny who was on the respirator so they could save a more viable illegal alien?(But they would actually never do it..Right?)

It hearkens back to an earlier gentler time..a time when barbarians would leave their elderly to freeze to death when the food supply was low..

Chip out a couple of Flint arrow heads with a couple of their buddies maybe Fred and Barney..

A little Mead.. Rape and pillage..Ahh the good old days!..YABBA DABBA DOO!


I'll take my chances..Without them, screw the Nanny State..Cynicism? You bet..

But..I bet, the cure is worse than the cause.

So make out your last will and testament the end is nigh..Yada Yada.. Ho hum.

SCtIR
Article below

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091025/D9BHQJR00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment