Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's All About Me...My life as a former Sharpie!

Hello, my name is Amy...

Other non de plumes you will occasionally see me/us use....
The Polish Pineapple, The Aimster, & Amy Oakley. I like "The Crazy Cat Lady" too!
We will probably speak about these later. *

I am the "formerly lapsed" Press Secretary & Viking Princess (as Bill refers to me)
*smarmy Grin* for SCTIR. For a few moments here each week I will expound upon & "Vent" about whatever the so-called "Mainstream Media declares Mas Importante!"
Check the Front Pages Daily! See?!!

A brief history of my life thus far....
Warning- for the "Sensitive" types:

Readers of this Blog have the Right to know that I am a former anarchist, self-hating Liberal, Commie-Sharp Skin (The Worst Kind of Anti-American Activist!) for all causes anti-Conservative, America-Hating, Pro-Choice, Anti-Family, Angry-Man-hating-Feminist issues, Professional Apologist for Everybody, including slackers, Commies, Phony (Altruism) Con-Artists, Race Baitors, i.e. Jesse Jackson & Al "Sharpie" Sharpton...
If there was ever a cause that needed a big mouth with an Empty Head .... I flew faster than a speeding bullet to rescue the "Oppressed" with my compassionate Super Hero Powers!
I was dead wrong. Without realising that the truly "Oppressed," was Me.
I displayed relentless ignorance whenever I got the Call! You could always count on my support, endorsement & Championing of what ever (X) Leftist Cause* needed my talents for creating Amazing Feats of Ignorance and memorization of Offensive Slogans & Chants to garner sufficient Media attention for societies' shadow people.

My Resume was impressive:

For I possessed (at least) 3 of the required virtues ...
I now refer to them as "gifts to " (Wo)man-kind;"
The Fresh Dew of Rose Colored Hippy-Wanna-Be Glasses, Youth, and the Amazing Innability* to Think for Myself!
I was.... The Perfect "tool!" A Rare Find indeed... Immediately, I was scooped up & used like a cheap Vessel, made in China, India, Canada .... you pick the place... I don't want to offend anyone with a burning, vigilant desire (to be viewed as) a Politically Correct and socially conscious.
I was too ignorant to know the difference... check!
I rose to every occasion, for I heard "that Clarion Call to all causes Kennedy!"
I must stop while I still have some* dignity left!
That being said, I grew up. I matured. Some of us do and have.
On the positive side.... I now have the unique ability to "understand my Enemy!" Mine and Yours. I am now a born again Conservative activist for the "Right" causes. I have Pride again.
I love my country, I love Jesus, I love men, I want to keep my guns, I want to secure our Borders and our rights as parents to choose what our kids are being "educated" and instructed in. I now know what is at Stake here.
Most importantly I recognise Your Rights to make your own choices. I hope that you feel the same as I do now.
Respectfully,
Amy- SCTIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment